By Type (Polymer, Metal, Others), Form (Powder, Liquid, Others), Application (Implants & Prosthesis, Prototyping & Surgical Guides, Tissue Engineering, Hearing Aids, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market is expected to reach USD 1974.80 million by 2029 in the forecasted period of 2020-2029 with a substantial CAGR 20.38%. The growing demand for biocompatible 3D printers is boosting global demand for biocompatible 3D printed materials in the medical applications.
A variety of the key factors driving development in the industry's sector are demands on superior completed medical prostheses, expanded spending on dentistry, availability of public and private research funds, as well as favorable regulatory scenarios. However, associated technical complexity and the availability of traditional prosthetics in the 3D process of manufacture are the main hindrances for market growth in the forecasted period
Bio-compatible 3D printing is used to manufacture different complex structure biomedical tools with anatomical patient data. 3D printing today has developed into innovative tools and systems and facilities for medical technologies. Numerous methods and advances in 3D printing related to tissue engineering have been seen in recent years. With the growth of people's living conditions and their knowledge of health care, innovations have developed to deliver successful devices and surgery. In the coming years, the market will see enormous growth.
Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market Scope and Market Size
Biocompatible 3D printing materials market is segmented on the basis type, form, and application.
- Biocompatible 3D printing materials market on the basis of type has been segmented into Polymer, Metal, Others. polymer is further segmented into polylactic Acid (PLA), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polypropylene, Polyamide, Polycarbonate, Photopolymers, Others and metal is further segmented into Titanium, Stainless Steel, Others.
- On the basis of form, the biocompatible 3D printing materials market has been categorized as powder, liquid, others.
- Based on application, the biocompatible 3D printing materials market consists of implants & prosthesis, prototyping & surgical guides, tissue engineering, hearing aids, others
Country Level Analysis of Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market
- On the basis of region, the biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
- Countries covered under North and South America region are Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas, along with Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe covered under Europe region and Japan, China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific covered under Asia-Pacific region.
- The largest biocompatible 3D printing material market is North America and is also estimated to be leading the market over the forecast period. The growth of the market in the region is due to the presence of leading biocompatible 3D printers made up of 3D systems (US), which are continuously pursuing innovation and expansion to improve their market share. Throughout fact, the State has conducted extensive biomedical work throughout North America to reduce the cost of various medical services.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while provided forecast analysis of the country data.
Key Developments in the Market:
- IN June 2019, Zortrax has announced new biocompatible resins that have been optimised for its Inkspire 3D printing platform for dental and prosthetic applications. In the last year, the company launched the Inkspire system with advanced materials for temporary crowns, bridges and working manuals. Raydent Crown & Bridge is biocompatible with the class IIa to ensure that it can contact human tissue for up to 30 days safely, and that it is highly abrasion-resistant, which guarantee the duration of its use permanently smooth and anatomic surfaces.
- In April 2019, Formlabs has announced the release of Dental SG, a biocompatible 3D printing resin that will allow dental professionals to push the boundaries of digital dentistry right from their desktops. Dental SG was designed for the development of high precision surgical guides from 3D models, which significantly reduce turnaround times and costs associated with traditional dental operation. Dental SG is a class 1 certified biocompatible material. Dental SG is the first commercially available, biocompatibility resin for 3D desktop printing, designed for use in Formlabs ' highly rated Form 2 SLA 3D printer.
Competitive Analysis and Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market Share Analysis:
Biocompatible 3D printing materials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biocompatible 3D printing materials market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview which includes Company focus, business segment, product categories, revenue generated, and global presence. Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market report also provides information on recent financials and R&D expenditures over the years from 2020 to 2029.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the biocompatible 3D printing materials market are 3D COMPOSITES, 3D Systems, Inc., 3Dresyns, Advanced Solutions, Inc., Advanced Solutions, Inc., Arcam AB, BIOINK SOLUTION,INC., CELLINK, GENERAL ELECTRIC, DETAX Ettlingen, Germany, ELIX Polymers SL, EnvisionTEC, EOS and many others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved