Distillation Systems Market Global Industry- Type ( Column still, Pot still), Component ( Column shells, Plates & Packings, Reboilers & heaters, Condenser, Others), Technology ( Fractional, Steam, Vacuum, Multiple-effect (MED), Others), Operation ( Continuous, Batch), Process ( Multicomponent, Binary), Industry ( Petroleum & Biorefinery, Water treatment, Food, Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Chemicals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Distillation Systems Market is expected to reach USD 10,838.81 million by rise by registering a steady CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2020-2029. The market growth includes factor such as growth in petrochemical industry, increase in demand of distilled spirits along with feasibility to control at any point of time are some of the major factor in this market.
Distillation system is a method used to distinguish elements or compounds from liquid mixtures. This is done by heating and condensing all components selectively; thus, it is not a chemical reaction. The effect is a partial or complete separation. Distillation is all about taking advantage of the disparity in the quality of mixture components.
Distillation Systems Market Scope and Market Size
Distillation Systems Market has been segmented on the basis of type, component, technology, operation, process and industry.
- On the basis of type segment, the distillation systems market is sub segmented into column still and pot still.
- Based upon component segment, the distillation systems market is sub segmented into column shells, plates & packings, reboilers & heaters, condenser and others. The others sub segment is further classified into reflux drums, pumps and vacuum systems.The column shells subsegment dominates the market due to usage of expensive material used in construction and design.
- The technology segment in the distillation systems market is further sub segmented into fractional, steam, vacuum, multiple-effect (MED) and others. The others sub segment is further categorised into simple, membrane, azeotropic, and molecular. The vaccum subsegment to grow at highest CAGR as it is widely used in separation of components.
- On the basis of operation segment, the distillation systems market is sub segmented into continuous and batch.
- The process segment is further categorised into multicomponent and binary.
- On the basis of industry segment, the distillation systems market is sub segmented into petroleum & biorefinery, water treatment, food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and chemicals. The beverage sub segment is further classified into alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
Country Level Analysis of Distillation Systems Market
- On the basis of region, the Distillation Systems Market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
- Countries covered under North and South America region are Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas, along with Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe covered under Europe region and Japan, China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific covered under Asia-Pacific region.
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest growth rate in the forecast period 2020 to 2029 because of China, India, South Korea, Australia, and Japan are among the key manufacturing hubs in the region.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while provided forecast analysis of the country data.
- Increasing industrialization and rapid urbanization The need for distillation systems will boost this market growth
- Growing demand for distilled spirits also drives the market growth in the forecast period
- High growth in petrochemicals & refinery would also drive the market growth
- Awareness regarding water and wastewater treatment is another factor uplifting this market growth
- High energy consumption required can hinder the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Anton Paar launched Diana 700 which is an atmospheric distillation unit. It is an ideal solution for automatically performing high-precision distillation range analysis at atmospheric pressure.
Competitive Analysis and Distillation Systems Market Share Analysis:
Distillation Systems Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of distillation systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Distillation Systems Market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview which includes Company focus, business segment, product categories, revenue generated and global presence. Distillation Systems Market report also provides information on recent financials and R&D expenditures over the years from 2020 to 2029.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in distillation systems market are EA Group AG, Core Laboratories, Pilodist, Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Robert Bosch Packaging Technology GmbH, Praj Industries, EPIC Modular Process Systems, Anton Paar GmbH, Sulzer Ltd., SPX Flow, Alfa Laval AB, Beijing Zehua Chemical Engineering Co. Ltd., Tianjin Univtech Co. Ltd., BÜFA Composite Systems GmbH & Co. KG, Jiangxi Xintao Technology Co. Ltd., Sumitomo Heavy Industries Process Equipment Co. Ltd., GTC Technology US LLC, Lantec Products Inc., FENIX Process Technologies Pvt. Ltd., HAT International Ltd., AMACS Process Tower Internals, Kevin Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. and many others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved