By Type (Tray Type Deaerators, Spray Type Deaerators, Vacuum Type Deaerators), Function (Oxygen removal, Water Heating, Aroma & Flavour Retention, Other), Application (Beverages, Food), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Food Deaerators Market is expected to reach USD 553.87 million by 2029 in the forecasted period of 2020-2029 with a substantial CAGR 6.77%. Growth is powered by increased consumption of alcohol, increased demand for convenience food items with longer shelf life, and decreased side effects of high-dissolved oxygen in beverages are factors expected in the growth of food deaerators market during forecasted period.
Increased capital consumption in the beverage industry and investment by governments in the food processing machinery and equipment industry creates profitable growth opportunities. However, low capital investments for food deaerators are projected to inhibit market growth during the forecast period.
Food deaerator is oxygen and other air / gazes extracting machine from fluids. In a food deaerator, the substance is spread on a spinning disk in high vacuum to extract dissolved gasses from liquids. Its system operates constantly and can be mounted in-line or in batch mode. The configuration of an efficient food deaerator relies on the quantity of gasses to be extracted and the final oxygen gas concentration required. Water is heated up close to the saturation temperature in a food deaerator with minimum pressure drop and minimum ventilation.
Food Deaerators Market Scope and Market Size
Food Deaerators Market has been segmented on the basis of type, function, application.
- On the basis of type, food deaerators market is segmented into tray type deaerators, spray type deaerators, and vacuum type deaerators. The tray type deaerators segment is further segmented into parallel flow tray counter flow tray while spray type deaerators are further segmented scrubber spray, atomizing spray. During the forecasted period, the spray-tray category will be the largest market revenue in the food deaerator market. Due to their efficiency and comparison with other types of deaerators, spray deaerators are mainly used in the beverage industry.
- Based on function, Food Deaerators Market is segmented into oxygen removal, water heating, aroma & flavour retention, other. The oxygen removal sub-segment in function segment of food deaerator market hold largest market size in the forecasted period.
- Basis of application, the Food Deaerators Market is segmented into beverages, food. Beverages is further segmented into fruit juices, dairy, alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, non-carbonated artificial beverages and food is further segmented into baby food, desserts, sauces & ketchup, animal food, others. The beverages sub-segment in applications segment of food deaerator market hold largest market size in the forecasted period. The increasing demand for different consumer goods is boosting beverage production across regions. The top player has developed different technologies in the production of food and beverages to deliver a wide range of products to the consumer.
Country Level Analysis of Food Deaerators Market
- On the basis of region, Food Deaerators Market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
- Countries covered under North and South America region are Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas, along with Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe covered under Europe region and Japan, China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific covered under Asia-Pacific region.
- During the forecast period North America is expected to dominate the food deaerator market. In the last five years, the demand for food deaerators has seen significant growth and this development are expected for the near future to continue.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while provided forecast analysis of the country data.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2020, PGP International launches faster, more efficient automated packaging line. The new line includes a high-speed refill that increases the quality of the meal to make the valve bags look lighter and more brick-shaped. After packing, the bags are ultrasonically sealed in the supply chain to eliminate leakage of food, avoiding the entrance of foreign material into the container and reducing the risk of infestation. With this introduction PGP is giving our customers the opportunity to improve our flour packaging methods.
- In August 2019, Bevcorp’s MicroBlend division announces their MicrO2 Advantage Series Blending System for carbonated soft drinks (CSD) at Pack Expo Las Vegas booth #LS-6302. It deaerates the blended product so that the dissolved oxygen (DO) and the nitrogen are significantly lower than traditional filling systems which feed bottlenecks. At lower DO speeds, MicrO2 supports higher loading rates, increases weight control to increase yields, decreases operating costs and helps to maintain a good flavor during the shelf-life.
Competitive Analysis and Food Deaerators Market Share Analysis:
Food deaerators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Food Deaerators Market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Food Deaerators Market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview which includes Company focus, business segment, product categories, revenue generated, and global presence. Food Deaerators Market report also provides information on recent financials and R&D expenditures over the years from 2020 to 2029.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the food deaerators market are THE CORNELL MACHINE COMPANY, The Fulton Companies , GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Indeck Power Equipment Company, JBT, Jaygo Incorporated, Mepaco , PARKER BOILER, Pentair plc., SPX FLOW, STORK, and many others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved