By Application ( Spices, seasonings, and herbs, Cereals & pulses, Meat, poultry & seafood, Dairy products, Fruits & vegetables, Dried fruits & nuts, Beverages, Others ) Technology ( Heat, Steam, Radiation, Chemical, Filtration, Others), Process( Batch sterilization, Continuous sterilization), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Food Sterilization Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 1385.32 million by 2029 in the forecasted period of 2020-2029 with a substantial CAGR of 6.70%. Increasing use of sterilization techniques in the food and beverage industries, the growing number of foodborne illnesses and growing food hygienic and contamination safety issues are the main factors driving global demand for equipment for food sterilization.
The population has become more dependent on convenient foods because of busy lives, long working hours and minimal leisure time. The working population has also seen an increase in demand for drinks and packaged products. This has indicated that the demand for equipment for food sterilization has to be increased.
Sterilization is the complete eradication of all live, thermorresistent microorganisms. It can be accomplished by heat, drying, irradiation, or chemical processes. They can maintain consumables without chances of degradation by the micro-organism or even deterioration over a longer period of time, use food sterilization.
Food Sterilization Equipment Market Scope and Market Size
Food sterilization equipment market has been segmented on the basis of application, technology, and process.
- On the basis of application, the food sterilization equipment market is segmented into spices, seasonings, and herbs, cereals & pulses, meat, poultry & seafood, dairy products, fruits & vegetables, dried fruits & nuts, beverages, others. The spices, seasonings and herbs group held the largest share on the global market of food sterilization equipment market in the forecasted period. Spices and herbs include antioxidants that have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial andante-cancer effects that support the health of the user. The demands for food sterilization equipment remain high as food manufacturers use spices and herbs as an important ingredient in most of their items.
- Based on technology, food sterilization equipment market is segmented into heat, steam, radiation, chemical, filtration, others. In the expected period the heat segment reflected the world's largest proportion of food sterilisations equipment market. The easy-to-use and small capital investment in heat sterilization are one of the most commonly employed forms of sterilization. To order to drive this market growth throughout the forecast period, the widespread deployment of heat sterilization technology in the food and beverage industry is expected. The heat sterilization process is used to ensure the quality of the shelves for a wide range of products and additives in high-moisture milk.
- Basis of process, the food sterilization equipment market is segmented into batch sterilization, continuous sterilization.
Country Level Analysis of Food Sterilization Equipment Market
- On the basis of region, the Food Sterilization Equipment Market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
- Countries covered under North and South America region are Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas, along with Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe covered under Europe region and Japan, China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific covered under Asia-Pacific region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth in the food sterilization equipment market during the forecast period. In emerging economies such as Asia, China, developed countries like Japan, the growth potential of sterilized food products is attractive, encouraging policies like expansions for food manufacturers in the same regions. Through increasing the number of goods and raw materials sterilized, including spices, seeds and herbs, companies are working to fulfill market demands by using food sterilization equipment. The growing population and per income per capita is expected to drive demand for sterilized food and beverages in China, India, Australia, and New Zealand. Due to these factors there is projected to increase the market growth for food sterilization equipment during the forecast timeframe.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while provided forecast analysis of the country data.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2020, Tattersall Distilling, announced the launch of its Organic Vodka. The approved Tattersall organic grain supply, non-GMO and gluten-free, is just 87 miles from an individual family farm. It helps in lighter, balanced liquor which is eco-friendly, homemade, and even more. Each step of the process was assessed to be consistent, from transport to equipment sterilization.
- In January 2020, CO2Meter Inc., A world-leading, high quality gas detector and monitoring technology provider is releasing a new CO2 application for incubators that track and regulate cell cultures, tissue samples, and bacterial growth pattern environments. Without having to remove a sensor in high temp periods, a highly anticipated incubators CO2 sensor (MicroSENS High-top) is now possible to accurately and extremely precise gas calculation in incubators.
Competitive Analysis and Food Sterilization Equipment Market Share Analysis:
Food Sterilization Equipment Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Food Sterilization Equipment Market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Food Sterilization Equipment Market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview which includes Company focus, business segment, product categories, revenue generated, and global presence. Food Sterilization Equipment Market report also provides information on recent financials and R&D expenditures over the years from 2020 to 2029.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Food Sterilization Equipment Market are Ventilex, JBT, Industrial Sonomechanics, Raphanel System, Cosmed Group, HISAKA WORKS, LTD., DE LAMA S.P.A, Systec GmbH, Richards Industrials, SURDRY S.L, Bühler Group, Allpax Products, LLC., Project Services Group, Inc., Fluoro-Plastics and many others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved