VOC Sensors and Monitors Market By Device Type (Sensors, Monitors), Application (Industrial Process Monitoring, Environmental Monitoring, Air Purication Monitoring, Leak Detection), End Use (Oil & Gas, Transportation, Electronics, Printing, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
VOC sensors and monitors market are expected to reach USD 247.08 million by 2029 in the forecasted period of 2020-2029 with a substantial CAGR 5.30%. Increasing enforcement of occupational health and safety regulations by governments is one of the key drivers for the VOC Sensors and Monitors Market in the forecasted period.
Apart from this, growing awareness regarding controlled air quality, and rising demand for VOC sensors and monitors from developing countries are other major factors fueling the growth of the VOC sensors and monitors market in the forecast period.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are Pollutant forms produced by specific chemical processes and pharmaceuticals. These are a wide variety of carbons that are harmful to human health as well as plants and others. VOCs are present in organic solids or substances that are both man-made and occur naturally. Essentially, VOC sensors are gas sensors used in their gaseous form to measure VOC. Different VOCs including ethanol, methylene, xylene, formaldehyde, terpenoids, gasoline and carbohydrate can be measured by this system.
VOC Sensors and Monitors Market Scope and Market Size
VOC sensors and monitors market have been segmented on the basis of device type, application, and end use.
- On the basis of device type, the VOC sensors and monitors market is segmented into sensors, monitors. In the device type segment monitors sub-segment hold the largest market share in the VOC Sensors and Monitors Market during the forecasted period. Increasing enforcement by government authorities of rules and regulations to ensure the health and security of workers at work is the driving force behind the growth of the gas sensors and VOC monitoring market. Safety rules are an important part of any industry, especially the oil & gas, chemical, and building and construction industries that are vulnerable to accidents.
- Based on application, VOC sensors and monitors market is segmented into industrial process monitoring, environmental monitoring, air purication monitoring, and leak detection. In the application segment air purication monitoring sub-segment hold the largest market segment in the VOC Sensors and Monitors Market in the forecasted period. Air pollution in urban areas is becoming a major environmental risk factor. This takes place in the Earth's atmosphere, where harmful substances like gasses or particulate matter, directly affect human health and comfort. The adverse effects of air pollution not only impact the outside but also the indoor climate.
- On the basis of end use, the VOC sensors and monitors market is segmented into oil & gas, transportation, electronics, printing, others.
Country Level Analysis of VOC Sensors and Monitors Market
- On the basis of region, the VOC sensors and monitors market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
- Countries covered under North and South America region are Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas, along with Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe covered under Europe region and Japan, China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific covered under Asia-Pacific region.
- North America is expected to account for the largest share of the market during the forecast period. The high demand for US VOC sensors and monitoring is one of the major factors contributing to the leading position in North America. With a large number of manufacturers investing in research and development, the US is the leading producer of VOC sensors and monitors, developing advanced products integrated into the gas sensing technology.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while provided forecast analysis of the country data.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2019, Sorex Sensors Ltd. has launched its first product, a particulate sensor along with a development kit. The Sorex sensor is intended to be used in air purifier systems and in the manufacture of semiconductor devices, such as instruments for atomic layers, to track quantities and levels. It can also be used to monitor air quality, were very small amounts of VOCs are detected. The company has reported that this initial non-specific sensor can detect particles with a diameter of less than 2.5 microns.
- In September 2019, Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT), a subsidiary of Renesas Electronics Corporation announced the first software-upgradeable, digital outdoor air quality sensor for high volume applications. The sensor IDT ZMOD4510, which is the primary source of unsafe outdoor air quality, detects ozone (O3) and oxides of nitrogen (NOx) gases. ZMOD4510, together with the outstanding combination of durability and small scale, makes it an ideal option for many industrial and consumer applications. It is capable of quantifying mixed ozone and NOx at concentrations up to 20 parts per billion (ppb).
Competitive Analysis and VOC Sensors and Monitors Market Share Analysis:
VOC sensors and monitors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of VOC sensors and monitors market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
VOC sensors and monitors market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview which includes Company focus, business segment, product categories, revenue generated, and global presence. VOC sensors and monitors market report also provides information on recent financials and R&D expenditures over the years from 2020 to 2029.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the VOC sensors and monitors market are USHIO INC., ams AG, Aeroqual, AlphaSense Inc., Compur Monitors GmbH & Co. KG, Drägerwerk AG & Co.KGaA, FLIR Systems, Figaro Engineering Inc, GfG Instrumentation, Inc, GLOBAL DETECTION SYSTEMS, Honeywell International Inc, RIKEN KEIKI Co., Ltd., Siemens, Spectrex, and many others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved