Component ( Solutions, Service), Application ( Footfall Analytics, Customer Engagement, Customer Experience Management, Customer Behaviour Analytics, Customer Loyalty Management, Other), Deployment model ( Cloud, On-premises),location(indoor, outdoor), End Use ( Smart Infrastructure, Retail, Sports and Entertainment, Hospitality, Transportation, Education, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Wi-Fi Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 55.18 billion by 2029 in the forecasted period of 2020-2029 with a substantial CAGR of 26.40% the demand will be influenced by factors such as increasing smartphone users and the rising use of smart cities contributing to increased public Wi-Fi hotspots. The absence of steady overseas regulatory compliance, however, is likely to restrain the development of the Wi-Fi analytics market in the forecasted period.
The increasing customer interest in free Wi-Fi and the increased demand of retailers, hotels, restaurants and various organizations for consumer analytics have led to an increase in the number of free Wi-Fi access points and the increasing demand for the market. The competition between established rivals is overall strong. In addition, it is expected that big companies acquire and collaborate with start-ups that focus on innovation.
Wi-Fi analysis involves the use of Wi-Fi networks to gather data on Wi-Fi devices such as smartphones and portfolios and includes detailed device behaviour, both physically in Wi-Fi network space and activity via Wi-Fi internet network. Anonymized data from Wi-Fi enabled smartphones and devices is collected from Wi-Fi analysis systems. All devices with Wi-Fi connection send out samples that seek Wi-Fi networks. This data is captured and reported by Wi-Fi analysis systems.
Wi-Fi Analytics Market Scope and Market Size
Wi-Fi analytics market has been segmented on the basis component, application, deployment model, location, end use.
- On the basis of component, the Wi-Fi Analytics Market is segmented into Solutions, Service. Service is further segmented into Managed Services, Professional services. Professional services are further segmented into integration, support and maintenance. In the component segment the Service sub-segment is expected to hold the largest share of the Wi-Fi Analytics Market in the forecasted period. The solutions segment is outperforming the services segment and will see maturation in the future due to the higher adoption of solutions. Solutions help retail stores, hotels, restaurants and other crowded locations with footfall analytics, customer engagement, customer experience management, customer behaviour analysis and customer loyalty management, among others.
- Based on application, Wi-Fi analytics market is segmented into footfall analytics, customer engagement, customer experience management, customer behaviour analytics, customer loyalty management, other.
- Basis of deployment model, the Wi-Fi Analytics Market is segmented into Cloud, On-premises.
- On the basis of location the Wi-Fi analytics market is segmented into indoor and outdoor.
- Based on end use the Wi-Fi analytics market is segmented into smart infrastructure, retail, sports and entertainment, hospitality, transportation, education, others. In the segment of end use the smart infrastructure sub-segment is expected to hold major market share in the forecasted period. Intelligent technology helps meet the challenges confronting numerous cities worldwide, including electricity, public transport, defence and much more. Only by collecting and analysing similar data from different sources is this feasible. Smart tools are preferred to measure such data, and often Wi-Fi connects these tools. Due to the available smart devices and tools that need internet access and to communicate or perform desired functions, the use of Wi-Fi has increased over the period.
Country Level Analysis of Wi-Fi Analytics Market
- On the basis of region, the Wi-Fi Analytics Market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
- Countries covered under North and South America region are Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas, along with Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe covered under Europe region and Japan, China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific covered under Asia-Pacific region.
- North America is expected to account for the largest market size in the Wi-Fi analytics market in the forecast period. Due to the presence of multiple solution vendors, the region is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the market over the forecast period. As a result of increasing development expenditure in large countries such as Japan, China and India as well as demand for cost effective research software and services between small and mediums, the APAC area is witnesses of significant growth opportunities.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while provided forecast analysis of the country data.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2020, Actiontec Electronics expands its award-winning Optim Managed Service Assurance Framework by launching a set of analytics capabilities and resources that will help service providers to automate Wi-Fi and broadband connectivity for their consumers. The Advanced Analytics Platform offers comprehensive analysis of service quality across the service area of a company to view patterns and identify them proactively.
- In January 2020, Comcast announced that its next generation xFi Advanced Gateway will start operating for customers in the next months as its first system capable of delivering real multi-gigabit speeds. Comcast is now one of the first US to be the nation's leading gigabit speed provider. Internet service providers are offering the fastest, ultimate capacity, lower latency and best-in-class Wi-Fi 6 Certified gateway. The ultra-fast xFi Advanced Gateway delivers exceptionally lower latency for unrivalled cloud and online gaming, 4K video streaming, and VR and AR experiences.
Competitive Analysis and Wi-Fi Analytics Market Share Analysis:
Wi-Fi Analytics Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Wi-Fi Analytics Market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Wi-Fi Analytics Market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview which includes Company focus, business segment, product categories, revenue generated, and global presence. Wi-Fi Analytics Market report also provides information on recent financials and R&D expenditures over the years from 2020 to 2029.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Wi-Fi Analytics Market are Aptilo Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Bloom Intelligence WiFi Marketing & Customer Intelligence Hub, Blix, Cisco, Cloud4Wi, Inc., Eleven Software, Flame Analytics, Fortinet, Inc., GoZone WiFi, LLC. , Hughes Network Systems LLC. MetTel., InnoQuant, Presence Aware Tech Ltd, Purple Innovation, LLC. , Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS Company, Singtel , Skyfii Limited, SpotOn Transact, LLC and many others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved