By Equipment Type ( Drive Test Equipment, Crowdsourcing Equipment, Monitoring Equipment, OSS with Geolocation Equipment, SON Testing Equipment, Site Testing Equipment), enterprise size (small-medium size enterprises, large enterprises), Application(Laptop, Mobile phone, Vehicle, Others) Network Technology ( 2G/3G/4G, 5G), End User ( Telecommunication Service Providers, Enterprises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 8075.87 million by 2029 in the forecasted period of 2020-2029 with a substantial CAGR of 8.78%. The growth of the wireless network test equipment market is boosted in the forecasted period by the growing mobile data traffic coupled with increasing adoption of smart devices, rising technological advancement toward networking and communication, and increasing interoperability of network technologies.
A number of major factors driving demand for the Wireless Network Test Equipment Market are the growing use of advanced technologies such as Machine-to-Machine (M2 M) / Internet of Things in 5 G FWA, with an Internet of Things (IOT). The expansion of this sector is nevertheless projected to be constrained by slow decision-making with respect to uniform spectrum assignments, rising infrastructural costs and adverse environmental impacts.
Network test equipment is used to test, probe, and analyze telecommunication, network, and telephone systems. Telecommunications, network and telephone systems are used for the testing, testing and analysis. There are numerous different forms of network test devices. Of starters, breakout boxes, bit rate errors (BER), network analyzers, and LAN (Local Area Network) analyzers are included. Breakout boxes are multi-leaders for the processing and tracking of information, such as time signals.
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market Scope and Market Size
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market has been segmented on the basis of equipment type, Enterprise Size, Application network technology, end user.
- On the basis of equipment type, the wireless network test equipment market is segmented into drive test equipment, crowdsourcing equipment, monitoring equipment, OSS with geolocation equipment, son testing equipment, site testing equipment. In the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, the wireless network testing equipment market for OSS with geolocation equipment is expected to grow. Operational support systems (OSS) are technologies used for network management by telecommunication operators that support different tasks, such as network equipment, network configuration, and faults management.
- Based on enterprise size, the wireless network test equipment market is segmented into small-medium size enterprises, large enterprises.
- On the basis of application, the wireless network test equipment market is segmented into laptop, mobile phone, vehicle, others.
- Based on network technology, wireless network test equipment market is segmented into 2G/3G/4G, 5G. During the forecast period, the 5 G network market will grow at a highest CAGR. The 5 G technology is now in its infancy. New unique network and operation features are anticipated from the technologies. It would ensure continuity of user experience in challenges such as high mobility and densely populated areas.
- On the Basis of end user, the wireless network test equipment market is segmented into telecommunication service providers, enterprises. In the forecasted period in the wireless network test equipment market the enterprise is expected to grow at a higher CAGR in the end user segment. Companies spend enormous sums of money on network resources in order to maintain their network constantly. This requires a large amount of time which gives them little time to develop plans to use network resources effectively. Wireless network test equipment offers a cheaper way of managing and analysing the entire network, centralizing, virtualizing and supplying network bandwidth and real-time applications to provide a more rapid supply of critical business applications.
Country Level Analysis of Wireless Network Test Equipment Market
- On the basis of region, the Wireless Network Test Equipment Market is segmented into North America and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
- Countries covered under North and South America region are Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas, along with Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe covered under Europe region and Japan, China, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific covered under Asia-Pacific region.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow during the forecast period at the fastest CAGR in the wireless network test equipment. Growth in the area is also affected by the large population, increasing access earnings and high mobile device penetration in several Asian countries. Due to lower costs accessible for telecommunications networks to expand their coverage to full end-users, mobile data services in Asia Pacific are increasing. Increased 3 G and4G / LTE adoption and increased demand for high-speed data services have led to increased demand for Asia-Pacific wireless network testing equipment.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while provided forecast analysis of the country data.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2019, Anritsu Corporation introduces a new option for its Wireless Connectivity Test Set MT8862A to support the latest IEEE 802.11ax. The MT8862A (WLAN Tester) test collection for the calculation of RF TRx properties in wireless IEEE802.11a / b /g / n / ac / ax systems is used. The wireless connectivity check set is the first Wi-Fi tester in industry to evaluate signal quality at all data rates of the major Wi-Fi standards currently being used, the MT8862A is supported by IEEE 802.11ax. Using this approach RF testing can be done both in direct mode and in network mode on IEEE 802.11ax-equipped computers.
- In June 2017, Anritsu Company launches the Universal Wireless Test Pack Technology kit MT8870A that embraces the new Bluetooth 5 Core Specification 2 Mbps low-energy PHY (2LE). The MT8870A offers an efficient solution for production engineers to validate Smartphones, IOT gadgets and other Bluetooth techno goods.
Competitive Analysis and Wireless Network Test Equipment Market Share Analysis:
Wireless network test equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wireless network test equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview which includes Company focus, business segment, product categories, revenue generated, and global presence. Wireless network test equipment market report also provides information on recent financials and R&D expenditures over the years from 2020 to 2029.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the wireless network test equipment market are Arqiva, AT&T Intellectual Property, C Spire, Cisco, Cohere Technologies, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, HT dd, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Mimosa Networks, Inc., MTN Group Management Services (Pty) Ltd, Nokia, Orange, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., SAMSUNG, Telefónica S.A, TELUS, U.S. Cellular, Verizon and many others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved